Tue, 09/13/2011 - 12:08 — admin
- Ford’s first global performance car, the new five-door Focus ST, debuts in production-ready form at Frankfurt, and is joined by a stylish ST Wagon for the European market
- Focus ST five-door will launch around the world in 2012 and be sold in over 40 markets
- Performance comes from a powerful 2-litre Ford EcoBoost engine, providing impressive levels of power: 250PS and 360Nm
- The fuel-efficient new 4-cylinder engine helps Focus ST cut CO2 emissions and fuel consumption by more than 20 per cent compared to the previous-generation European Focus ST
- Focus ST builds on the DNA of the Sport Technologies badge, combining strong performance, fine handling dynamics, eye-catching style and the refinement needed for everyday useThe covers finally came off the production version of the dramatic new Focus ST five-door today at the Frankfurt Motor Show, revealing the performance car that enthusiasts around the globe are waiting for.
European customers can also choose a stylish wagon version of the Focus ST, which will launch alongside the five-door model in 2012.
Tue, 04/20/2010 - 09:55 — admin
With all 101 Ford Focus RS500 models snapped up by UK fast Ford fans within days of launch, Ford is responding to the intense customer demand with an officially-approved Focus RS performance upgrade kit.
Ford Focus RS owners can now give their ‘regular’ 305PS superhatch an extra 45PS and 20Nm of torque.
This allows those who could not secure one of Ford’s ultra-limited-edition, matt black RS500s to upgrade any latest-generation RS to match the power – if not the exclusivity – of Ford’s fastest-ever Focus road car.
Tue, 03/30/2010 - 09:00 — admin
A new and powerful limited edition Focus RS model, called the RS500, is being launched as the ultimate performance Ford and will provide the definitive driving experience for serious performance car enthusiasts.
Making its global debut at the 2010 Leipzig Motor Show in Germany on 9 April 2010, the new model has been given the RS500 designation to highlight its strictly-limited production run of 500 individually-numbered vehicles, all of which will be offered for customers to purchase – 101 of them in the UK.